วันจันทร์ที่ 28 มิถุนายน พ.ศ. 2553

Duet With Myself - ex-girlfriends SUCK


I wrote a song for my girlfriend. My brother, although there are some texts as necessary. Lyrics, I love your hair, your smile, your clothes, I love your cankle elephants and nose, I have freckles and your eyes are not forgotten her thunder thighs girl love, hurt when he falls from the sky evil, they landed on his face, girl, do I need for my "To Do List" O my hit list, if it really works if you have a Booger now I'll take that first lick us First Girl, You're all that I taken(Do not) You're everything I want (not) without you I can not do (finally) Breath You fat so you did not even sleep in the airport for 10 pounds of crack cocaine with Clinton would be arrested if they return truck beeps like you and nobody wants to be with you I never see you're like the elephant man it seems like you're really a van stopped with your face Your face is like the sun Yep, it burns my retina, you're beautiful Maybe you should go watch dog to the vetWere you smell like a pig and looks like a fish when a cow I had to jump on a plate, you're crazy like a monkey, you belong in a zoo, if it were a horse, I turn right into the glue were your eyes is like a pool where swim beauty fish has a mustache like my father, he really needs a trim everything that I wanted to say, I love (hate) is that



http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lLbWoaoDh-4&hl=en

My Links : เกมส์

0 ความคิดเห็น on "Duet With Myself - ex-girlfriends SUCK"

แสดงความคิดเห็น

 

Quick Joke Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | All Image Presented by Tadpole's Notez