วันศุกร์ที่ 18 มิถุนายน พ.ศ. 2553

Kid Fights with Mom on Xbox Live About a Chalupa - Part 1


One of the most fun Xbox Live fights I have ever experienced. Everything is explained in the video. Be sure to watch all three parties are fun! The next two parts are in the video responses. Enjoy! ************************** ******************* FAQ Q: What this is not fake? It must be! A: I do not really know, my friend (toxic) or not, I mean, this happened at all, is simple. Q: Can I have this kid on Xbox Live? A: Sure, if you can. From what I've heard that he changed his gamertag. Hmm I wonderwhy .... However, if by chance discovers a new day, we invite you to share with me:) Q: Can I on Xbox Live? " A: Sorry, but no. I'm getting too many requests per day, as it is. However, if you send me a message, feel free. I try to answer all messages, but I will not add my friends list yet, I'll be your private chats, or Xbox Live parties to join. Q: 'This is the Pro Toxic? A: No, he is my friend. It 'was a joke. He changed his days now anyway. He does not want a friendRequired. Q: What does the mother bear? A: I do not really know, do not even know your child. Q: Do you want to play Halo with me sometime? "A: As I said above, I really do not know how to add / play with people from bacause at YouTube), I do not know you and B) many people ask me to add / / them and match play is too much. Q: What other games do you play? A: Gears of War 1 & 2, CoD Guitar Hero III, 4 and 5, Rock Band 2, 4 Dead (PC) Left, Counter Strike Source (PC), and some other...



http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jJVEpPc89NQ&hl=en

Friends Link : เสื้อโปโล เสื้อยืด เสื้อผ้า

0 ความคิดเห็น on "Kid Fights with Mom on Xbox Live About a Chalupa - Part 1"

แสดงความคิดเห็น

 

Quick Joke Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | All Image Presented by Tadpole's Notez