วันอังคารที่ 22 มิถุนายน พ.ศ. 2553

Nothing Fighting ~ Shadow as Dane Cook (4)


Copyright: Sonic the Hedgehog and related characters and indica and ™ © 1991 - 2008 (eg roesent) SEGA, Sonic Team. Sonic X is, respectively, produced and animated by Sonic Team, TMS, 4Kids Entertainment and Jetix. Sonic X © 2003-2008 Project SONIC. No Copyright intended infrigment. * This video is just fan-made. I am in no way related to the anime or the song artist music / audio: No Fights Artist / Comedian: Dane Cook Animation: Sonic X Program: Sony Vegas Movie Studio 8.0 and WindowsMaker 2.0 Description: And you thought you were dead ... XP Well, somehow 'was in a sense. I was in a block of large video for a while ', but I try to get out. I'm starting over and redub some AMV's ... So yesterday the Sony Vegas Pro purchased. It is sent. Yay. I like this video started three months ago and lost interest ... Then I went back to their time in a few days. He worked on it from time to time, and BAM! Completed. Enjoy the awesomeness Dane Cook! Another is nearcha '! Like a year from now. XP * shot * Enjoy it or hate! EDIT! I Do not Care If I Am FLAMING any pair this video! I jump a bridge, when in reality, are just a joke about everything! Jump off a bridge if you take this as an insult to your ... uh ... Sonic fandom / religion type thing! HONORZ ~ # 73 - Top Favorites (Today) - Film & Animation



http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bCvQ_giU0zU&hl=en

Visit : เสื้อยืด เสื้อโปโล

0 ความคิดเห็น on "Nothing Fighting ~ Shadow as Dane Cook (4)"

แสดงความคิดเห็น

 

Quick Joke Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | All Image Presented by Tadpole's Notez