วันเสาร์ที่ 26 มิถุนายน พ.ศ. 2553

Numb ~ Piano Version


(7:06) made me aware that some people were ppl copied my video. Members / fans: "So what do Sakaki?" Sakaki: "Destroy all: D just a joke. Please, just ask politely to remove my video. No harassment. We are not evil Nazis Youtube well my children beautiful? Thanks:] you have a question? Please read the description:) 1000000 views. Wow. Thanks to everyone, even people who hated my video. You do not have a review:] ** The reason for this is a greatNote, because many people ask the same question many times. Just look in the comments. Do it:] FAQ: Q: What are you? A: Your worst nightmares:] I'm a girl. I am an American and German. I live in America. Love me, hate me, I still love you just annoy: DQ: Who has the video? A: I:] Do not edit the animation itself, but, times, etc., all of me. Q: What kind of game / movie / show is? A: There are clips of the video game for Playstation called KINGDOM HEARTS I & II games Awesome. Buynow! Q: Who plays the song? A: I have a song library site long ago. Q: Arent you playing? A: No, I played, I'm sorry if confused. Q: What is the ending? A: The final song was "Krawling 'by Linkin Park Crawling in origin, but who has the title'" Krawling, so that what I've to go with. Q: Could the song? A: No, you can find libraries in your eyes. Q: Do you have the sheet music? A: No, you can probably find it online. Q...



http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1FAvWYv613I&hl=en

Friends Link : เสื้อโปโล เสื้อยืด เสื้อโปโล ขายส่ง

0 ความคิดเห็น on "Numb ~ Piano Version"

แสดงความคิดเห็น

 

Quick Joke Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | All Image Presented by Tadpole's Notez